JEREMY C. DANIELS – SHAREHOLDER
University of Florida, B.A.
University of Miami, J.D., Cum Laude
Bar Admissions: Florida
Board Certified Construction Law, The Florida Bar
Jeremy C. Daniels was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Mr. Daniels earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida in 1996, and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Miami in 2001.
He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2001, and to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida in 2003. Mr. Daniels was admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit in 2010.
Mr. Daniels focuses his professional practice in the areas of construction litigation and design professional liability defense. He has extensive experience representing architects, engineers, developers and contractors in diverse matters, including contract negotiations, construction defect litigation and arbitration, lien foreclosure suits, intellectual property disputes and personal injury claims.
Mr. Daniels also represents employers in FLSA, EEOC and other related employment and labor law claims.
- Attorney Malpractice Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Insurance Defense
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Professional Licenses & Awards
- Board Certified Construction Law, The Florida Bar
- Best Lawyers In America Award: Construction Law (2013, 2014, 2016, 2019, 2022)
- Rising Star (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Florida Super Lawyers (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- The Seminar Group – Condominiums: Opportunities & Pitfalls (2014)
- AIA Miami – Design + Technology Exposition 2013 (The Design Professional’s Guide to Integrated Project Delivery)
- Dade County Bar Association
- Brickell Avenue Literary Society
- Miami Dade Pioneer Club
- Allied Member of AIA Miami