Lorenzo Lorenzo, Jr. – Associate
Lorenzo Lorenzo, Jr. was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Mr. Lorenzo graduated from University of Florida receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology in 2005. Mr. Lorenzo obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Florida International University College of Law in 2009. During law school, he completed internships at the State Attorney’s Office and the Public Defender’s Office for the 11th Judicial Circuit of Miami-Dade County, Florida. Mr. Lorenzo is admitted to practice in the State of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to joining DRBDC, Mr. Lorenzo spent several years concentrating his practice in the area of insurance coverage and bad faith. He assisted different carriers in the handling of first party claims and defended insurance companies against first-party and third-party coverage litigation.
Key Practice Areas
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Construction Litigation / Defect & Contract Claims
Memberships and Admissions
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.